Subject: Re: [vserver] Vserver 2.2 patch for 2.6.25.x or newer?
From: Robert Davidson <rdavidson@obsidian.com.au>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 11:53:15 +1100

Michael S. Zick wrote:
>> I'd like to know if anyone has a patch available for 2.6.25.x or later,
>>

> http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/
> scroll down the page, newest stuff at the bottom.

Hi Michael,

I've checked there already, the best I can find (in terms of kernel
version its made for) in the vs2.2 series of patches is
patch-2.6.24-rc7-vs2.2.0.5.0.7-pre.diff

Ultimately I'd like to get a vs2.2 series patch against 2.6.25.19, or
any other kernel in the 2.6.25 series.  Is there any chance of that?

> There are some changes to ext3 dentry code added to 2.6.28-rc1 -
> And there is a coding error recently found in inotify_user.c that
> hasn't made it into mainstream yet.

Thanks for the heads-up.

--
Regards,