Subject: xfs and vserver 2.3.0.35.6pre
From: kristian <m.kristian@web.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 12:47:38 +0530

hello,

I did apply (after ONE minor fix) vserver 2.3.0.35.6pre to the kernel
2.6.27-rc9 without failures. than I realized that xfs is not
compiling. after removing the xfs support from the kernel
configuration everything went smooth and works OK so far.

since I work on a project where we want to use vserver on a kernel
2.6.27 in the near future (rather sooner than later), I have two
questions:

* are there already people using the 2.3.0.35 patch on a production system ?

* are we the only ones using xfs ? if not, is there a patchset which
compiles - I am happy to test
it.

maybe I can help somehow (fixing xfs patch is unfortunatley beyond my
capabilities) ?

thanx for any comments,

with regards
Kristian