Subject: Re: [vserver] chroot barrier problem when consolidating var and etc
From: Martin Fick <mogulguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 08:35:31 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Tue, 9/30/08, randall <randall@songshu.org> wrote:

> but its not like it ever worked, its a fresh install of
> debian lenny with the debian vserver-kernel and utils
> from the repo,

OK, perhaps I have not been following your problem,
what specifically never worked?  It sounded like you
were asking if something had changed to make things
start failing?

> i tried the barrier approach as described from the
> start but no luck, i will test to see if it works
> with etch when i get my hands on a box.

Could you describe your layout exactly?  If it
ever worked (and how was it laid out then),
and what the exact layout changes were that
caused it to fail.

Sorry, if you already mentioned all this stuff
and I missed it, sometimes with email chopping and
my sloppy reading, I miss these things,

-Martin