Subject: Vserver Lenny ?
From: "Jean-François Leroux" <leroux.jeanfrancois@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:14:05 +0200

Hi,
after my half success with ubuntu guests, I decided to check lenny guests.

I built my lenny guest with this command :

vserver lenny build -m debootstrap --context 24104 --hostname
lenny.baghavadnet  --interface eth1:192.168.172.104/24 -- -d lenny -m
http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian

All went fine but when I tried to launch it ('vserver lenny start'), I
got no reply.
vserver-stat gives me no vserver at all and 'vserver lenny enter' says
vserver1 is not started.

This time I can't even see what's wrong, since there's no error
message whatsoever.

I'm still on a gentoo host, with the latest stable vserver-sources and
util-vserver.

Do you have any idea ?

Thanks in advance !