Subject: Re: [vserver] sharing /vserver
From: Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 20:30:47 +0200

On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 01:21:27PM -0400, Edward Capriolo wrote:
> I do not need the quota capabilities built into vserver.
> I plan on giving each vserver its own logical volume.

your decision, but some folks like the disk, memory
and time saving benefits of the unification approach

> I do not see why that volume could not be on a gluster FS.

do you mean 'cluster' or really 'gluster' fs?

for the former, no problem, as long as the filesystem
supports the necessary flags, otherwise you'll end
up with insecure guests, for the latter, I'm pretty
sure that won't work out of the box

> I have not tried yet.

let us know how it goes, when you do ...