Subject: Re: [vserver] sharing /vserver
From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@aqueos.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:45:31 +0200
Wed, 03 Sep 2008 09:45:31 +0200

> if you want to use unification, you are limited
> to filesystems which support the necessary flags
> (and tags if you want disk limits too)
>
> which pretty much limits it to:
>
>  - Linux-VServer enabled NFS
>  - OCFS2 (probably needs some testing)

ok, i was searching on the web site but was not capable of finding any
notes related to that.

what test would you like me to run for ocfs2 that would help ? I guess i
can try to make a setup today.

i see disk limits are:

They are supported out of the box (with vs2.0+) for all major
filesystems (ext2/3, ReiserFS, JFS).

i dont find a complete list especialy for the clustered file system that
allow unification or disk quota, where could we find it if any ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain

["application/x-pkcs7-signature" not shown]