Subject: sharing /vserver
From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@aqueos.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 07:58:45 +0200
Wed, 03 Sep 2008 07:58:45 +0200
hi,

 I wanted to share my  /vserver between a bunch of host to be able to
run a vserver from any host (not launch one on several host at the same
time ). the goal is to use unification on all the vservers also.

 I have a SAN setup so how do you handle this to have the best
performances ? Use a simple NFS server, a ocfs2 partition shared on all
the nodes, a glusterfs one ?

I ams still trying to figure out what would be the best option to take.
Perhaps some of you has any experiences in that ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain

["application/x-pkcs7-signature" not shown]