Subject: Re: [vserver] gentoo baselayout-2 conversion problem
From: Ed W <lists@wildgooses.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 11:17:03 +0100

"${OPTS_VSPACE[@]}" -- "$_VTAG" --migrate "${OPTS_VTAG_ENTER[@]}" --silent --
> $_VCONTEXT
> $SILENT_OPT --migrate --chroot --xid "$S_CONTEXT" -- "${INITCMD_STOP[@]}"
>
> i think the upgrade emerged not only baselayout-2 and openrc but also init-0.
> when i first tried to start it i found itwas missing a file

I did not have this problem a month of so ago with open-rc 0.2.3 and
some older udev and I *do* have it now that I have updated all my
vservers to openrc 0.2.5.  I had assumed that openrc updates were
responsible, but not tracked that down

Try reverting openrc to 0.2.3 and see if this fixes things and if so
perhaps a diff to see what caused it?

Ed W