Subject: Re: [vserver] current guests
From: Chuck <chuck@sbbsnet.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:10:31 -0400

 Wed, 20 Aug 2008 16:10:31 -0400
On Wednesday 20 August 2008, John Alberts wrote:
> I can vouch for openrc in a vserver as well.  I have it running on about 10
> different vservers without problem.  Actually, I used to run into occasional
> problem with regular baselayout.  Now, with baselayout-2, I haven't had a
> single problem.
>
> John

will put it on the least of the hosts first in a few experimental vservers,
and then convert a few unimportant ones till i get 'my feet wet'... sounds
like it may be something i would want to move into across the board. im
gonnna talk with our standards people to waiver this so it would be used with
permission.

--

Chuck