Subject: Re: [vserver] vserver git server and misc. thoughts
From: Ed W <lists@wildgooses.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:03:23 +0100

> We already have git.linux-vserver.org, what's wrong with that? You also have the split
> patches instead of the "giant monster patch", with one delta per feature (essentially).

Am I missing a bit?  Seems that stopped being used 2 years ago? Is that
just because it's when you decided it stopped working for you?

> This is a special case. When large chunks need to be rewritten, it takes longer to
get
> it done. And when real life interferes...

I'm offering part of that pledge, but I don't think I can swallow all
the bill on my own - I hope some others will step up and split the bill
with me?

It works out at the cost of a couple of microsoft or premium linux
distro licences so in the big picture I'm suprised more people can't
contribute something?

Ed W