Subject: Re: [vserver] Application in guest os need to be supported by Host kernel
From: LynnOS <lynnos@tong-ji.org>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:05:27 +0800
Thu, 31 Jul 2008 11:05:27 +0800
I think this is a popular case for product
When I diliver a host,I can't consider all requirement for kernel,even if I
don't know the special feature for kernel,
If the only way is to update host kernel,the cycle is a little long ;
More,as supporting kernel features is completed by customer in their
os,porting to host kernel that does't belongs to themselves is a little
troublesome

Lynn**