Subject: Re: [vserver] libvirt for linux vserver
From: ADNET Ghislain <gadnet@aqueos.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2008 22:58:37 +0200
Tue, 08 Jul 2008 22:58:37 +0200
i got htis answer on the libvirt mailing list (from another daniel):

At this point in time there is no VServer code in libvirt. In principle
we have no issue with the previous patches proposed - it merely needs
one or more people to have spare time to go through the code review
points previously raised. Our recent work to provide a generic XML parser
across all drivers should help make it easier to get VServer code ready
for inclusion in libvirt.

Regards,

Daniel

Perhaps we can get through this ? i will get in 2 weeks  two dell server
where i can test any libvirt install you want me to test ?

--
Cordialement,
Ghislain

["application/x-pkcs7-signature" not shown]