Subject: Re: [vserver] patches for kernel 2.6.25
From: Ed W <lists@wildgooses.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:48:14 +0100
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 12:48:14 +0100
Daniel Hokka Zakrisson wrote:
> Corin Langosch wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> as debian unstable already has packages for kernel 2.6.25, I wonder
>> where to download the kernel patches to build the kernel myself?  :)
>>

> In the usual place for experimental patches:
> http://vserver.13thfloor.at/Experimental/

Would you guys consider running a git repo against stable?

I might be asking for the wrong thing - I just thought it might make it
easier for some people to see the individual changes and hence to be
more easily able to track them on a custom kernel?  Disregard if it's a
silly request or increases the amount of work for you...

Ed W