Subject: Re: [vserver] compatibility issues?
From: dlesgourgues@free.fr
Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 19:45:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi chuck

I couldn't reply you for all the question but I'am using a 2.6.22.19-vs2.3.0.34 hand
patched (not gentoo) on a production server since 43 days and I haven't any problem
with it. My old vservers are all working correctly without mmodifications since my host
sshd is not listening on 127.0.0.1 interface and the new vserver with true 127.0.0.1
is working fine too.

If gentoo has not unmasked it that is because they don't have suffisant return of users
about it.

Regards