Subject: Building guests in FC5
From: "Piyush_Mundra" <Piyush_Mundra@satyam.com>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 10:29:23 +0530
Fri, 23 May 2008 10:29:23 +0530
Hi all,

I am new to Vserver. I am using FC5 on which I want to make as a Vserver.
I have built kernel 2.6.22.19 on which I successfully installed vs2.2.0.7.

Now I want to build guests on my vserver. My constraints are I can't use yum for installations
of guest, because of some network and internet related issues. However I have configured
my yum for being used as a local repository.

Please tell me steps how can I build guests. Also tell me which rpms or other tars I
need to download for building my guests. I read the doc available in linux-vserver.org
but I am not able to get anything out of it. Please tell me some simple steps for my
problem.

Thanking in advance.

Piyush

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended
recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY INFORMATION.
Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or forwarding of any or
all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you are not the intended
recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all copies; your cooperation
in this regard is appreciated.

["application/ms-tnef" not shown]