Subject: vserver + grsec update!
From: "Rik Bobbaers" <rik@enzoverder.be>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2012 16:11:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hey all,

i'm back from the dead (a little bit)
i haven't forgotten about all of you, but noone seems to want to do my job :)

anyway, after more than a year of inactivity, i just created a new merged
patch... versions:
kernel: 3.2.18
grsec: 2.9
vserver: 2.3.2.9

why this one? because it's the "stable" version for grsecurity. Also it's
"stable" since it's been around for a few months (the 3.2 series that is).

I haven't had the chance to properly test it, so if anyone can give it a
thorough test, please report any bugs and i'll try to fix them asap! (not
in years this time ;))

if this one works well, i'll be able to deliver "quicker" patches for the
3.3 and when grsec comes out for 3.4 kernels, also 3.4 kernel patches!

anyway... don't use this patch in production environments unless you
properly tested it!

and as always: have fun!

Rik Bobbaers

-- http://harry.enzoverder.be