Subject: Centos kernel
From: "Roman Pretory" <roman.pretory@austrianonlines.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 03:23:31 +0100
Sun, 7 Nov 2010 03:23:31 +0100

Hello

Have a system by a provider running fine with the Centos5.5,

but kernel.panic the the latest Kernel from
http://rpm.hozac.com/dhozac/centos/5/vserver/x86_64/

What I found out it is a Asus board with AMD Chipset and Northbridgeby
nVidia Series mctr

Is there a way to patch the Centos kernel by usingkernel.devel ??

2.6.18-194.11.3.el5-x86_64 what for a patch version is to beused

same prozedure?

THX

Roman