Subject: Device drivers
From: Siv <punumaa@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:12:07 -0700
Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:12:07 -0700
Hi,

I have been looking at http://linux-vserver.org/USB_Devices to access usb
device from my guest (I can't get it to work yet, but that calls for a
separate discussion).

My question is - while I have steps for USB, what about other devices (say
scsi drives or SD/pcmcia cards) ? Do they need some special handling to be
visible under guest ?

Also, I may need to add user space device drivers in future and can I do it
from the guest (and host would not see it) ? I hope so but wanted to
confirm.

--Siv--