Subject: Scheduling/memory
From: Siv <punumaa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:54:44 -0700
Thu, 10 Jun 2010 23:54:44 -0700
Am comparing Vserver against OpenVZ and came across this :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenVZ#CPU_scheduler
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenVZ#User_Beancounters

It refers to two level scheduler for both cpu and I/O. Does Vserver too use
a two level scheduler?

Also strict cpu limits, beancounters for memory/file - are these possible in
vserver too? Hope it is, just checking.

Does Vserver support MIPS ? I can see it supports x86 and powerpc.

--Siv--