Subject: how to backup / migrate a vserver?
From: Allen Unrau <allen.unrau@sjrb.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:59:00 -0600
Tue, 23 Oct 2007 07:59:00 -0600
Hello all

I'm looking into using vservers in order to do server replication and
failover. I have a couple of questions that I couldn't find in the
online docs:

1.	How to do a complete backup up of a vserver from the host? Is it
just a matter of backing up the /etc/vservers/<vservername> directory?
2.	How to migrate a vserver to another host? Just copy
/etc/vservers/<vservername> to the new host?
3.	Are the list archives searchable? It would make answering
questions like this a bit easier.

thanks

Allen Unrau

"Creative, interactive communication ... a dynamic medium that can be
contributed to and experimented with by all."

- J.C.R. Licklider, the Defence Department official who commissioned the
early research that led to the Net