Subject: Re: [vserver] secure-mount, operation not permitted at start
From: "Rik Bobbaers" <rik@enzoverder.be>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:31:26 +0100 (CET)

check the startup scripts...

you should not let it do any "hardware related" stuff at bootup since
that's allready done by the host. (clock, disks, hardware monitoring,
kernel logging, networking/firewalling stuff, ...)

you should only start what you need in the guest

Greetings,

Rik Bobbaers

-- http://harry.enzoverder.be
linux/unix/system/network/security/hardware/DR admin
"If a man speaks his mind in a forest, and there's no woman to hear it ...
is he still wrong?"