Subject: context option
From: dzenan.causevic@wise-t.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 2009 15:23:45 -0100

What is the latest Fedora Core distribution I can build for the guest
using yum method?
vserver build -m yum --context 42 --interface xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -- -d f10
returns cannot find distribution error message?
Can I build fedora core 10 using other methods except for yum (like
debootstrap) or template?
Also does --context option specifies minimum number of packages and what
does 42 stand for in this case? I left out this option building centos5
system (same as above but it worked fine unlike fc10) but I had no outside
internet connection. I could only connect to local network machines, and I
coudn't find /etc/resolv.conf file either? Does leaving out --context 42
option has to do anything with this? Anyone?

Dzenan