Subject: Re: [vserver] more news on Debian support
From: Diego Torres <diego.torres@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:33:04 +0200

> Linux-VServer will continue for as long as the LXC project
> (as it is called) doesn't reach the quality and feature
> set Linux-VServer provides ... once that point is reached
> the project will be reduced to util-vserver userspace
> tools (or something else, if they get superceeded) and
> no further kernel patch is necessary ...

So, the LXC project will provide the same functionality as
linux-vserver? As LXC seems a bit dead for what I can see in their
webpage, and I have little knowledge about what has happened recently
to linux-vserver.. are they sharing the same codebase/principles than
linux-vserver? will they be compatible with current configurations of
vserver?

--
-- Use of a keyboard or mouse may be linked to serious injuries or disorders.
diego dot torres at gmail dot com - Madrid / Spain