Subject: [wiki] a script to automatically update experimental patches table
From:Bartłomiej Ochman <fback+vs@fback.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:41:02 +0200

Hello VServer Users,

recently I created a simple script that can be used to automatically
update contents of the table with experimental versions of the patches,
based on the contents of 13thfloor.at/Experimental/ and
people.linux-vserver.org/~harry/. It's far from being complete, fool-
and error proof, but it's already doing what it's supposed to.

The code is available at http://code.google.com/p/autotab/ just the
Template URL needs to be set to the right one. It could be run as a
cronjob from anywhere or by hand, when new patches are uploaded to the
source dirs (Bertl, harry?)

I'll change it here and there, especially the part that generates and
sends http request, as my spare time allows. Any comments / thoughts /
patches are welcome.

Regards,
BO