Subject: Re: [vserver] About the 'Per-guest isolated loopback address' feature ...
From: ben@bristolwireless.net
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:59:08 +0100

Quoting "Dragan Saraginov" <dragan@saraginov.com>:

> I saw at 'http://linux-vserver.org/Feature_Matrix' that this feature will
> be enabled in vs2.3 .
>
> Does this mean that we will be able to use loopback interface inside each
> guest on the same physical server? If so is there any additional set up
> which need to be done for lo interface to be enabled?
>
> TIA,
> Dragan Saragin

That feature even works well in the Debian Lenny kernel considered
broken. It's a really great feature and works fine. A loopback
interface is added to a vserver automatically (given that a kernel
flag is set during compilation, which one would normally enable). This
means that Bind now works out of the box, amongst other goodies.

Cheers
==
 From Ben Green