Subject: upgrading guests from fc4 to fc6
From: Eric Jorgensen <jorgy@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 20:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
Sat, 1 Sep 2007 20:19:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I'm trying to upgrade some guests I have that were created as fc4 to fc6.  The steps
that I've been following is:

- download fedora-release and fedora-release-notes
- install them in guest:
    vrpm v003 -- -U fedora-release-*
- edit the guests pointer to the repository
    cd /vservers/.pkg/v003/yum/etc
    rm yum.repos.d
    ln -s /usr/lib/util-vserver/distributions/fc6/yum.repos.d .
- clean the cache
    vyum v003 -- clean all
- try to do the upgrade
    vyum v003 -- update

Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core
Error: Cannot find a valid baseurl for repo: core

I tried running it with --debug, but didn't get any other
 debugging info from the vnamespace command that runs the yum.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Eric