Subject: Building and installing vServer guest on Suse
From: Solon Aguiar <solon.liam.aguiar@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:40:54 -0300
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 08:40:54 -0300
Hi,

First I'd like to tell you how I solved the problem with the installation of
Vserver on openSuse[10.3]. As Thiago told me, I looked for some .rpm files
(you can find some here: http://software.opensuse.org/search if you type
"VServer") and installed them all (with the command rpm -i *.rpm since there
are dependencies). At this point, vserver was successfully installed, the
point now is how to build a guest that runs with openSuse. How can I build
this guest?

--
Solon Aguiar