Subject: VServer on OpenSuse
From: Solon Aguiar <solon.liam.aguiar@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:36:36 -0300
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 15:36:36 -0300
hi guys,

I'm a rookie in this list, so if any of my questions have already been
solved, please forgive me. The point is that I just installed OpenSuse 11.1
in one of the computers from the lab[I installed just the `smaller` desktop
application, with text-mode only] and I needed to install VServer in it.
I've tried http://linux-vserver.org/Installation on Linux 2.6 tutorial, but
the moment I try to configure the kernel, I get an error message. I'd like
to know, then, either where I can find a good tutorial about installing
VServer on OpenSuse 11.1 or how I can overcome this issue.

Thanks for the attention

--
Solon Aguiar
Undergraduate student at Federal University of Campina Grande