Subject: Testing vserver
From: Lars Brandi Jensen <lbj@abj.dk>
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 10:20:34 +0100

Hi

I have a vserver on a Gentoo machine based on stable
2.6.22-vs2.2.0.7-gentoo. So I just couldn't resist to compile
2.6.28-vs-2.3.0.36.4, just to see what would happen, and boot up the new
kernel. I have vservers with seperatly :

mail
www
mysql
samba
X ( xdm )
oracle

So i booted up and startup of machine was okay. But when i enter a
vserver there is no processes showing up with 'ps axf' only bash. But
something was running. Access to mail and samba was possible but www
could not connect to mysql i.e. apache was running but could not get
data from mysql. Is there any explanation to this behavior ?

Lars Brandi Jensen