Subject: Re: [vserver] VServer related project
From: "Edward Capriolo" <edlinuxguru@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 12:08:23 -0400

Adrian -- The site is a work in progress. The counter intuitive thing
I am doing is trying to avoid a wiki. We will see how it works out.
There are some things on the site that may be useful to people. (The
work I did patching Gluster & Fuse for example) I will cut down the
dead links over the next few days to reduce confusion.

Ed W -- I will look into GIT. The largest problem I have faced is not
source code management, it has been testing. Most of this is due to
the application itself.

The most of the code can only be tested on a system that has Linux
VServer. For example, a process needs to create a Volume Group, format
it, add an IP to a system by adding a file to /etc/sysconfig, install
a VServer on it and update a meta information store. I am very
dependent on components outside the IDE. Most times I have to deploy
before testing.

Not to say that my source code management does not need work as well.

Check back every few days :)