Subject: chbind Bus error
From: Georgiev <georgiev@heatbs.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:15:20 +0300

Hi all,

After a system crash I am having troubles with one of my vservers.

The host system is running 2.6.22-vs2.2.0.7-gentoo (x86),
util-vserver-0.30.215

The file system is xfs on top of RAID10 array (linux raid).
xfs check reported no errors and /proc/mdstat looks fine.

6 of my servers are running fine, but one is giving me the following
error in response to vserver XXX start

** PASTE
/usr/sbin/chbind: line 135: 17153 Bus error "${create_cmd[@]}"
"${chain_cmd[@]}" -- "$@"

An error occurred while executing the vserver startup sequence; when
there are no other messages, it is very likely that the init-script
(env TERM=xterm /lib/rcscripts/sh/init-vserver.sh default) failed.

Common causes are:
* /etc/rc.d/rc on Fedora Core 1 and RH9 fails always; the 'apt-rpm'
build
  method knows how to deal with this, but on existing installations,
  appending 'true' to this file will help.
** END PASTE

The vserver style is gentoo.

Any ideas are welcome!
Help!