Subject: Re: [vserver] mounting glusterfs inside of vservers
From: Martin Fick <mogulguy@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 11:38:45 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 8/28/08, Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at> wrote:
> > I could automate that on startup, but I would prefer
> > if the /etc/vserver/<guest>/fstab[.remote] worked,
> > it surely makes management easier.  If the above
> > works, why does the fstab not work?
>
> no idea, how does it fail? any logs? details?

It fails by locking up if I try to df or ls the
mount point in the guest.  On the host there is
a glusterfs program associated with the mount.
If I kill this process the df/ls ends and returns:
df: `/mnt': Transport endpoint is not connected
as expected.

Which logs would you like to see, are there vserver
specific logs that I should check (don't know of any)?
As for the glusterfs client logs on the host, no
entries.  The glusterfsd server logs, no entries.

-Martin