Subject: Re: [vserver] Kernel > 3.0 and rcu_sched stalls
From: Leho Kraav <leho@kraav.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2012 08:33:06 +0300

On 27.04.2012 19:40, Herbert Poetzl wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 06:15:44PM +0200, cryptronic wrote:
>> Hi list,
>
>> we have currently problems with kernels greater 3.0.
>
>> On serial console we got lines like the following:
>> INFO: rcu_sched detected stalls on CPUs/tasks: { x,y,z} (detected by a,
>> t=b jiffies)

As a matter of fact, I just experienced a stall myself and posted about
it on the new pf-kernel forum, since I thought it might be related to
BFS (BrainFuck Scheduler). Maybe you guys could have a look there, any
replies are welcome anywhere, I'll take care of the broadcasting.

http://pf.natalenko.name/forum/index.php?topic=7.new