Subject: Re: [vserver] Problem with delete vserver with SYS_ADMIN set
From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:17:31 +1000
Sat, 27 Aug 2011 11:17:31 +1000
What I can not quite understand is that why it only happen with sparc
kernel. x86 and x86_64 same kernel same utils are fine.

It might be that when the MOUNT permission are allowed inside guest, guest
startup script mount it as read - only. It is done in the guest  init system
(I mean sysv init script in /etc/init.d/ ) ? Or it  is controlled by vserver
utils?

--
Steve Kieu

--