Subject: Re: [vserver] strange rsync problem
From: Guenther Fuchs <vserver@muh.at>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:44:48 +0200

 Sun, 9 Sep 2007 00:44:48 +0200
Hi there,

on Sunday, September 9, 2007 at 12:38:57 AM there was posted:

HP> was the issue resolved at some point?

A workaround was found - rebuilding the rpmdb avoids the problme to
occurance, so after each installation the rpm --rebuilddb (and same
after switching to the other host before installing more packages)
prevents the problem to turn up.

HP> if not, could you provide the strace -fF I asked for (or point me
HP> to the location)?

Was sent through PM immediately on your previous request, can be
repeated if wanted (think I could reproduce it if necessary). As the
workaround works fine for me I'd still consider this as "solved" -
unless anyone is having too much time and want to find a "pretty"
solution ;-)

--
regards 'n greez,

Guenther Fuchs