Subject: Re: [vserver] vserver+grsecurity patch
From: Rik Bobbaers <rik@enzoverder.be>
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 18:26:51 +0200

true... was/is... :)

my thoughts were... i follow the stable branch of vserver, because you only want enhanced
security on the really stable kernels... so i still try to keep up with the stable patches,
it's just been a while since the last stable patch.

i've had this question numerous times, but as long as the vserver patch isn't stable,
i don't see a lot of use for "updating" the patch to the latest vserver and grsec

but if there is a general demand... i'll find some time to do it if you like :)

grtzzz...

* Herbert Poetzl <herbert@13thfloor.at>, 2008-10-02 15:47:51 Thu:

--
Rik Bobbaers