Subject: Re: [vserver] Ubuntu guest : killall5 error
From: "Jean-François Leroux" <leroux.jeanfrancois@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:38:13 +0200

 Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:38:13 +0200
Sorry Herbert,
it was late and I was forgetting the basics...

Well, I'm running gentoo with the latest 'stable' version of
vserver-sources-2.2.0.6, and util-vserver-0.30.214.

I usually build Etch vservers but this time I wanted an Ubuntu one
(hardy). I built it without any problem and once inside I removed the
usual scripts (all the *mount*, *hwclock*, and so on) from startup
with update-rc.d,  then removed klogd.
It is booting with the 'sysv' style.

The vserver behaves normally but when I close it, I get the message given above.

I have tried to pass a '-o 1' option to killall5 in the the sendsigs
script, but it doesn't seem to change anything. The two error
messages, I think, are thrown by two calls to killall5 at the top of
sendsigs.