Subject: Re: [vserver] cluster file system and vserver
From: "Edward Capriolo" <edlinuxguru@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:00:16 -0400

No I did not. If you are running the host on gluster FS if would be
fairly transparent to the guest. You would not need all the steps I
provided create your Gluster volume as normal and set the --root-dir
during vserver build. Let me know how it turns out. I was thinking of
implementing AFR and using a geographic failover.