Subject: Re: [vserver] Oddity with df
From: Phil Daws <uxbod@splatnix.net>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 20:21:02 +0100 (BST)

Hmmm, the plot thickens.  Out of curiosity I shut down the guest and removed the init
file /etc/vservers/<guest>/apps/init/style which contained the text plain.  Now when
I start the guest it complains about upstart issues:

initctl: Unable to connect to Upstart: Failed to connect to socket /com/ubuntu/upstart:
Connection refused
initctl: Unable to connect to Upstart: Failed to connect to socket /com/ubuntu/upstart:
Connection refused

but when I check /etc/mtab the hdv is indeed there.  When you specify plain in the style
file how does that alter the boot process as it appears to be wiping out what is in
/etc/mtab ?
--
Thanks, Phil