Subject: util-vserver improvement
From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:40:58 +1100
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 10:40:58 +1100
Hello,

In my machine whenever I so /etc/init.d/util-vserver start I got error:

mount: special device vserver does not exist

The actual  problem is that the mount command add an option -o memory like
that

/bin/mount -t cgroup -o cpuset,cpu,cpuacct,memory vserver /dev/cgroup

But in my desktop to save some memory I disable memory so it failed.

In case I still want to use cpu and cpuacct for example I still want cgroup
 mounted.

Can function  _generateCgroupOptions  detect the enabled bit
in /proc/cgroups and if it is 0 then not adding that to the mount command?
That will fix the problem.

 maybe I will fix it myself and post a patch later if I am not too busy
today ...

Cheers,

--
Steve Kieu