Subject: Re: [vserver] Stable vserver+grsec patch for kernel 2.6.37.6?
From:Sandino Araico Sánchez <sandino@sandino.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:24:53 -0500
Tue, 12 Jul 2011 15:24:53 -0500
This one has been working for me for more than a month without chash:

http://mirrors.sandino.net/vserver/parches/patch-2.6.38.4-vs2.3.0.37-rc15-grsec-2.2.2-201104232142-KB2-unstable.diff

The only issue is that I have to mount /proc and /dev/pts on the vserver
before starting it. I have not had time to look at util-vserver to find
out what is going wrong.

--
Sandino Araico Sánchez
http://sandino.net