Subject: Linux Vserver & Cgroups
From: Romain Vrignaud <romain.vrignaud@insa-rouen.fr>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 18:14:32 +0100

Hello,
I'm an IT student and I'm currently working on a Linux Vserver project.
My  purpose is to implement Cgroups control on Vserver.
In order to affect the right PID  of  each  Vserver to the right cgroup,
I need to find in the kernel source code the function where a PID is
bound to a specific Vserver context ( I run currently a 2.6.27.4 with
Linux Vserver 2.3.0.35.9) . My goal is to rewrite that function to add
the PID of the process in the good cgroup.

I hope that I've made myself clear.

If anyone could give me an indication of where I can find that function,
it would help me a lot.

Thanks,

Romain