Subject: Stack Clash patch for Linux-Vserver kernels
From: "sunebeck ." <sunebeck@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2017 04:15:35 +0200

Hi,

I'm sure many have heard about the Stack Clash vulnerability in the
Linux kernel.

The only time I compiled a Linux kernel with vserver, right after
another big vulnerability was found, I used the newest linux-source
from Debian and applied the same available vserver patch. It worked
back then, but I didn't do rigorous testing, I have to admit.

They say there's two things a patch needs to do:

* Fix the vulnerability
* Not interfere with the vserver patch

How would guys you go about getting a Stack Clash proofed vserver kernel?

Sune

P.S: This list rejected my mail several time due to a SORBS listing -
apparently, SORBS blocked Gmail(!).