Subject: Problem with passwd
From: Steve Kieu <msh.computing@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:40:00 +1100
Tue, 1 Nov 2011 11:40:00 +1100
Hello ,

I have just discovered a strange problem with patch vs2.3.0.36.29.8 for
2.6.32.43.  I can not inside the vserver gurst from root to su to anybody,
it prompts me password !

If the user does nto have password set then it is OK However if as root I
run

passwd  oter_username then I got error:

[root@cacti ~]# passwd stevek
passwd: unconfined_u:unconfined_r:unconfined_t:s0-s0:c0.c1023 is not
authorized to change the password of stevek

It happened with all guests, and it does not happen with vs2.3.0.36.29.7

Please investigate if it is a bug somewhere? or advise me that I did
somethign wrong, :-) I have to revert back to .7 for now

Thanks,

--
Steve Kieu