Subject: IPv6 tunneled to LV host?
From: "Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders@cyber-office.net>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 14:42:40 -0700

I had to give up on my other project for awhile.  Too many issues
getting the latest LV kernel to work on the hardware I had for play/testing.

Daniel, thanks for your help.  I'm 5-nines sure it is the system I was
trying to install on.  A VIA based micro-server I bought several hyears ago.

Now on the the actual subject.  Anyone made a LV host the endpoint of a
IPv6 through IPv4 tunnel?  I'm looking at Hurricane Electric's
tunnelbroker.net as a way to get more IP bang for my buck.  This will
be, of course, a CentOS 5.x based host and guests.  Until I can rectify
the hardware issues I'm having I don't have a rest/play system to
experiment on.

TIA,
Rod