Subject: Networking questions
From: Siv <punumaa@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:52:06 -0700
Thu, 17 Jun 2010 09:52:06 -0700
Hi,

Few networking related questions. Hope you can help.

1. How is it possible to assign different IP addresses for host and guest ?
Basically am interested in the internals. Any pointer to doc would be
helpful.
2. Can I configure guest and host be in different networks / subnets
(assuming I have multiple interfaces) ? I can't try this yet as I just have
one interface.
3. Does guest and host use different routing tables / VRFs ?

--Siv--