Subject: Mounting a NFS filesystem under a VServer (again)
From: Xavier Montagutelli <xavier.montagutelli@unilim.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 17:59:33 +0100

I want to mount a filesystem inside a VServer. I face a problem described in

I have tried various solutions :

1) using fstab.remote

2) using fstab + granting (b|c)capabilities

3) using a custom pre-start script

I can make work the 3 solutions. The mount is made from the IP address of the
VServer. Good.

*But* subsequent NFS actions (e.g. "ls") are made with the IP address of the
host. The VServer has its own routing table ("ip rule add from x.x.x.x table
T" and proper routing table number T).

Has anyone found a valuable solution to this ?

(We'll have to move the VServer to VMware to solve this ...)

--
Xavier Montagutelli                      Tel : +33 (0)5 55 45 77 20
Service Commun Informatique              Fax : +33 (0)5 55 45 75 95