Subject: new release (2.3)
From: "Emil Natan" <shlyoko@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:28:59 +0200
Sun, 21 Oct 2007 11:28:59 +0200
Hi all,

I just want to ask when you intend to release the next version of vserver (
2.3)? I'm very interested in using the IPv6 feature (which as promised in
the wiki is available in 2.3) inside vserver for some production
environment. I'm using it currently with the recent development release (
2.3.0.26) and with the latest stable release manually patched for IPv6 and I
do not encounter any problems. Do any of you use this feature? Do you
consider it stable enough for use in production environment?
Thanks

Emil