Subject: Re: [vserver] Verbosity of rsync build
From: "Roderick A. Anderson" <raanders@cyber-office.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 07:50:36 -0800

Adrian Reyer wrote:
> Hi Rod,
>
> On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 04:08:33PM -0800, Roderick A. Anderson wrote:
>> Is it possible (and where) to add a -v that rsync would get?  Or is
>> there another method to make the process a little bit more
>> interesting.
>
> Just add -- -v

Thank you.

I was thinking that might work but didn't have a safe way to test it.
Didn't want to take a chance and "vilify" my guest (or host).  ;-)

> After the second -- there are original Options for the buildmethod.

I'm don't see "--source" in the rsync man man page.  Vserver-build must
be using/munging this?  Another case of looking at the script closer.

>> A listing of the files as they are being copied.  For some reason
>> the connection seems slow the last few times I've build guests.
>
> And if you like --progress --stats

Hum.  I didn't see/notice these in the man page.  I'll look again
searching for progress and stats instead of verbose.

Again thanks,
Rod