Subject: About Ubuntu Karmic Koala ...
From: "Dragan Saraginov" <dragan@saraginov.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 07:56:36 -0600 (CST)

Hi to all. Hope you are all good.

Can someone help me with my issue? I have a problem upgrading the Ubuntu
9.04 to 9.10. The problem is caused by their 'upstart' package which seems
can not be installed and therefore the upgrade process terminates. Is
there some workaround to have my vps upgraded to Ubuntu 9.10? I tried
googling for a solution but I was not able to find anything useful. I
think that this is somehow related to the linux-vserver virtualization.

TIA,
Dragan Saragin

believed to be clean.